Tuesday, November 18, 2008

still another sleeping day

so sien oh, today oso is another sleeping day for me, sleep till almost 5 only wake up...but today better la, morning go clean up my room, thou din throw away a lot, but look nicer now, coz i rearrange the tables n cupboard, so now look ok a bit, but, belif me, in 1 week time, sure will back to normal again...1 word---mess~~i oso don wish to be like tat, but i reli have a lot of books la,plus i m a girl ma, sure a lot of things la..so its quite hard for me to keep my room look clean..actually is an excuse la, if i wan to, sure i can, rite? so i will try my best la...
no out today, so sien, whole day at home only..is it holidays must be like this? or im d one din take any initiative to go travel? cant go so far la, coz no money la..too many commitment dy.. why i cant earn more? so that i can buy a lot of my favourite things..but, life is reli won be perfect la...should appreciate wat i have now, coz im so fortunate n lucky dy..知足常樂吧!
wish to buy myself a gift soon, but wat should i buy? perfume? cosmetic? jewelry? i have no idea..any idea? maybe i need a good book...to kill the time, hahaha....

No comments: