Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All Rights Reserved

i bought a bag from Kuching on 2007, when i traveled there after finished my practical at KL with coursemates...i din reli buy much ter, jus some sweets n pepper for mum lor...then i bot this bag for myself, guess how much it cost? is RM 10.00. cheap? ok la, coz it is not so big, cant fit in many things, after put in my wallet, dy almost fully occupied dy...then, 1 nite, while im waiting for Kian come to fetch me out gai gai, i saw my cute cute toy on my table, then my bag beside it too...suddenly...'ding' a bulb light up~~so i get my needle n breads....i made this for myself...wholly all rights reserved, it d 1 n only 1 in this world...pretty? not bad lor...




before

after

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow~~ You are so creative! The bag does look nicer now with the bear.

jetjet said...

is it u din take the pic for before?
then u juz simply turn it around?

i suspect it..haha!

btw, nice Ooo! cuter!