Sunday, November 16, 2008

finally recover

i been suffering from diarrhea for 3 days...wat a kasian 3 days for me, went to toilet for dunno how many tens time dy...till reli wish to sleep in toilet only, heehe...kidding la...finally, after an injection from Dr. Peter Chin...i finally stop from going to toilet lo, yeah yeah~~ his medication reli works la..better than wat Dr. Raja gave me, so next time, when im sick, i won back to consult Dr. Raja lor...hehehe...bad me...Thanks to Dr. Peter Chin...
been eating only porridge for 3 days dy..i miss all those delicios food la, i wan eat kon lou min, i wanna drink nescafe, i wan to eat pizza...etc. these few days reli cham, only watching ppl eat those nice food, but myself only can eat porridge, jus plain porridge, wat appetite oso gone la...luckily tonite is d last porridge for me dy, start tml, i can eat normally lor, but i will be careful lor, not to eat too much 1st, scare my intestine not biasa...n wat did i gain from this diarrhea? hahaha, i lost 1 kg...muaahahaha...but, 3 days only lost 1 kg, hai...kesian oso...

No comments: