Monday, November 17, 2008

1st day of holi=sleeping day

today is consider 1st day of the long long holi, n it became d sleeping day for me...hahaaa
1st monday no need wake up by d alarm, but din reli sleep till very late, b4 9am i dy wake up n take my lovely breakfast, oh ya, finally no need eat porridge dy, but i still no dare to eat oily food, so just eat little meehun then make a cup of milo kosong kao+nestum for myself, then sit down to watch tv...yeah yeah...wat an enjoyable morning. then mum came back from pizza...opss....i cant stand d nice odour...so i curi-curi eat 1 slice dy, thou mum said"don eat la,so oily,later wanna go toilet again"..but i reli cant tahan anymore la..so i just eat...luckily nothing bad happen, if not, reli dai sei lor..
then noon time...is sleeping time...sleep for d whole noon till 4pm...then..hai...have a phone fight with him...y everytime oso like tat? luckily now ok dy la, but reli feel so sien dy la...macam not stable..but sometimes ok oso...hai...
i wan eat eat eat..wanna eat nice nice food..coz i been starving for days dy..hahahaa....frens, fast fast date me out to spend me makan la, wat u waiting for? call me now~~

No comments: