Friday, November 14, 2008

sick plus diarrhea...a reli hard day for me

last nite, finally went to c doc, not becoz of my sick make me cant tahan, but my stomachache...since last noon around 5 something after i woke up, i been going to toilet for more than 30 times now...ya, im telling d truth not exaggerate...its real, if not believe, call my mum n ask la...wat happen? food poisoning la, wat else again? my 'cheong wai' not good mah, but this time reli seems so serious oh, coz i dy consuming d medi to tahan cirit birit n cuci usus, but it hasnt stop cirit birit at all oh, i still going to toilet on n off..cham, till my 'pigu' cant tahan soon lor...i wonder wat did i eat till this time diarrhea so serious, kian n i think dat on wed noon, we went to kong ming eat cha siew itik fan, i think is becoz of tat lo, coz d itik macam not 'xin xian' la...but if reli not xin xian, y kian nothing one ah? he n i eat d same thing eh...hai...so unfair oh~~
if not yest i haven print out d report card, i think today i won go to school lor, so cham, have to tahan at school till 11.20 then only can leave, then went to toilet o oso...so paiseh...
finally...school holidays lo....but, happy wat la, oso jus stay at home, a lot of things haven finish le, kad 001M haven fill in eh..hai..Ganbade la~~

1 comment:

CyK said...

我看你还是在家乖乖的做着吧!!
和那两位小"弟弟"玩吧!!呵呵