Tuesday, December 4, 2007

minor food poisoning

tis noon, during my lunch hour, kian urged me to go c doctor, act i reli din wan to go, coz this morning my stomach din pain ma, so i think it is better dy, but, kian's face was so black at tat time, till i reli not dare to say no, so i follow him to d nearest clinic, Clinic Dr. Raja, read d name oso know it is a indian doctor la rite? so when i went in, i registered myself then waiting for my turn to c this handsome doctor..hehe..kian's face was so black coz he faced so much problems in his working this morning, so his mood was not so good..d moral of d lesson: don ever say NO to him whenever he is not in d good mood, or, u will die!!
its my turn to c d doctor, n...according to him, according to his profesional, according to his specialization..im food poisoning...tats y i have this continuos stomachache for a da*n whole week dy. Gosh...food poisoning? wat did i eat? n this is not d 1st time i got food poisoning man, d second time dy lo! my cheong wai reli tat worst oh...n i wondering wat did i eat last week, nothing special ah, n i conclude myself tat...coz i continuosly eat outside for lunch for whole month dy, since my cheong wai dy not good, sure all those dirty dirty things accumulate inside my stomach, then at last..food poisoning! haha, am i rite? i wonder... d consultancy fee took me RM 30 for 3 kinds of medicine..so d*mn expensive...but wat to do, food poisoning woh, now is only minor, if don go doc now, later got severe dy...gosh...i cant imagine tat~~ doc asked me not to eat solid food n don drink milk...but after c doc, i went to take my lunch, thou is vege rice, but it still solid food ma, rite? nvm la, if don eat, then eat wat woh...eat air meh...
today, inside my office, d 'hei fan' wasnt so right..nearly there was a great quarrel happened, n im so lucky that it didnt happen. why would it be like this? i know..but i don wan to tell ah..hahaa...kidding la..act its hard for me to explain oso...but my fren told me about office politics, n how will it hurt u quitely, n hey fren, it is so right oh! i reli hope i will never get into any of them~~blesses on me~~

No comments: