Friday, December 7, 2007

interview letter

this morning, i left my IC for my dad try to take d letter for me, since i don wan to take 1 hour leave, so i jus left d IC for him, plus i wrote a letter too, kononnya give kuasa to my dad to take d letter for me, but at last, d ppl in post office asked nothing at all, jus took my IC n wrote down my IC number n tats it, my dad help me to take d letter dy. then at 9pm, i called back home, then mum told me, my interview will be on 12.12.07, at KK. so, start tat moment, my brain is so stress, coz i need to plan when should i take leave, where should i stay in kk, wat reason i have to give to apply for leave, which airplane i should take n who can help me when im in KK...my brain turn n turn n turn, wish can come out a good plan...but..not reli lor, coz i cant make up my mind at all. talked to ah foo n jet in msn, foo ask me to go Labuan oso, make me 'heart big heart small' wan to go oso..but i reli cant apply so many leave la, deduct a lot oh...next month no money to use la, coz i plane to go KK during new year oso ma..so reli hard to make up my mind yet...then...i start feel stress to survive in d office, start feel tat, wat ever v do, no matter it is right o wrong, ppl sure will gossip behind u, ppl will cucuk from behind, reli so scaring n unsecure..my mood wasnt good today, i din talk much n smile much, miss lok feel tat im so strange, she quite caring to me, ask me a lot, whether im not feeling well o got problem, however, i din reli tell her what is bothering in my mind, jus tell her tat im alright, thou reli seems so not right la...but im sure tml i will be MY again, coz i so optimistic ma, thou when problems come, i will feel down, but im sure d next day, im okay already, coz i im 'big prawn head' ma, so easy can forget thing geh, ehehe, i feel happy i have this bad habit oso, coz i reli no need to always keep those unhappy memories in my small brain, if not sure will feel so stress oh, rite?
when i am so down, i think of him at the very 1st moment, then sms him n tell him that i feel so unhappy, but, i reli dunno is my wrong o its fate, everytime i m so down so unhappy so stress so need him can accom me a bit, he is sure very bz n no time can talk much with me one..reli feel so 'dap' one, n this make me feel more down n unhappy, when he finally can share some time to call me, i feel d timing past dy..thou he wanna do something to make me happier, but it seems he has failed to do so, coz i reli cant make myself happier dy after such a while...do u understand how i feel? is it so confuse? sorry, i oso not sure what im talking now, jus feel wanna to write down my feeling at this moment!
then, i make up my mind dy, i wanna go KK on 11.12.07, night flight, then take leave on 12, 13 n 14, i want to go Labuan!! i want to go Labuan while ah foo is still ter to take me around, i wanna meet him, i long time no c my 'qing fu' dy lo, hehehe, thou not long ago he jus back sdk to attend his fren's wedding, hahaa...but reli miss d time when we all spent time together, sit down at PUB, drink juice n talked nonsense for d whole night, frens, do u all miss tat moment? hope we can meet up again soon, miss u all~~

No comments: