Monday, December 3, 2007

continuous stomachache

i dunno wat happen to me, i have this weird 'diesease' for a continuos week dy lor, not those kind of stomachache that need to go toilet n 'bomb' the tokyo, hehe, but jus little pain now, then better, then come back, then get better...go to toilet tot wanna do big stuff...but none one..i reli dunno wat happen...last nite reli feel so unwell, not only stomachache, plus headache tim...feel so down, kian wasnt by my side at 1st, we were sms-ing at d nite, then suddenly i din get any reply from him when i told him dat i feeling now well, feel so sad, then i went in my room, off my light, n ready to sleep. then kian sms me, asked me to wait him..oh, he was so sweet...he drove from his house n buy food for me n bring me medi for stomachache too..so touch oh..feel wanna cry when i knew he was on d way come to find me...sure i din cry la..i strong ma, ehehe...then he came to my house n stay for jus 15 min i think then he left.he watched me take d medi then left..coz he was so sleepy n tire after 2 hours plus play basketball, n i was so tire n sleepy too coz i took a panadol too..so any1 can tell me why i will feel stomachache for so long? coz i eat something wrong? o my 'cheong wai' reli tat not good? coz i eat outside for a month dy during lunch? i have no idea..

1 comment:

Ivy said...

so sweet d lor. b4 that quarrel till wan die pula. aiyo....pengsan ler... :P
anyway, instead of asking ppl wat's wrong wif u, then u better go see doc n check out la. mayb hv "tumour" or mayb u r pregnant? :P