Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st salary~~

today, is d 1st time i got my salary lor, wahahhaa...yeh yeh yeh, but, not so much la, but still can survive la! but today so sucks la, at around 11am, HR ter send a list to us, n ask us to complete d chart by writing all our camp's workers commence date...wah sai, i have 293 ppl working in my camp n u expect us to complete it in 1 hour only? thou v have high working ability, but, hey, v are not superwomen oh~~so all of us sit so quitely in d office, highly concentrate on our computer n our list, hoping tat v can complete it soon. i feel reli so stress by tat time, plus stomach keep on telling me: madam, its time to lunch lor..feel so so so hungry oh, luckily got chocolate in my drawer then i take out 2, 1 for miss Lok n 1 sure for myself, then temporary feel better..around 2, then only i finish my work, so sucks...suppose fin working at 12.30pm..but now so late only can go..suckss....

1 comment:

aprilWong said...

congrats!! how's the feel of spending ur hard-earned money? nice eh...