Wednesday, December 5, 2007

KWSP

today after lunch, back office to continue my boring office hour life as usual...then i saw Syah wanna go out with uncle Liao, then dunno why suddenly i will ask uncle tat where are they wanting to gom then he told me tat they are going to KWSP to do something..oh yes, go to KWSP ah, then i asked him whether i can follow him to go o not coz i haven open account for my KWSP yet, then he said: sure can la, why not..u doing this as part of office thing too ma...ahha, then, i went out to do my KWSP, n for 1 1/2 hour, i can curi tulang secara terang2nya...coz no ppl can say me curi tulang..coz i reli doing d serious thing oso ma, hahaha...feel so syok, no need to waste my lunch hour n go do this kind of thing..hehee...untungnya~~
then went back to office...drink QQ ice lagi...as for me this food poisoning ppl, i still not scare to die one, drink this cold n maybe willl make me stomachache thing wah..u say me reli so 'jin' rite? if i cant recover in this 3 days, can say 'dai sei' too...hahaa...y i curse myself like this ah? sure i can recover 1 ma...thou i forgot to take my medicine on time...my bro la..he took my phone this noon, i dy set alarm to remind myself to take medicine ma, i know i sure will forget one, but then he came fine me this noon n take my phone dy coz he send his new hp to wrap ma..then i forget to eat la...untuil fong gong time, then only i remember n then only i take d medi lor..hai...don angry me la..i oso don wish this to happen ma..i won repeat again lor..hahaha~~

No comments: