Thursday, December 6, 2007

a boring day

today, very boring..din reli have much to do at office today, so jus oways open this file, tat file, pretending im so busy doing things, ahahah, act no need pretend oso can la, coz my big big boss not around, d cctv ter oso useless la, but anyhow, sure still need to pretend some la, who knows ter is someone wanna cucuk me from behind? so since i din have much to do, i start to play game with few of my cute cute colleagues..play reversi..ahhaa, finally i win today lor, i beat tracy finally, yest lose to her..hahaha...play quite a few times with them, then suddenly feel so unsecure, like there is someone watching me from behind..giving a sharp starring...then..i told them tat v better don play lo, coz scare v will receive a warning letter, coz play game in d office, then so f*ck lor...hahaa...
today, sing yee sms me n told me tat got frens received letter to go for interview on 12 dec n ask whether i got it o not..sure i haven, but i suddenly got a feel, i not sure is instinct o wat, i call back home n ask dad to go open d mail box n check whether there is any letter for me. then at around 4pm, dad called me, n yes, he got a registered letter for me, n it required me to go take it myself..my fren told me tat d leter should be a registered letter, so i quite sure this is d letter to ask me go for interview, i so nervous oh, plus excited too, coz finally i got news from d government lor, then my teacher life is no far away dy..hehehe...but another Q come, d interview, if with no mistake, will be held on 12.12.07, is Tuesday..n it is a working day, n it is next week...i only have 5 more days to prepare for d interview n i have done nothing at all for all this while thou Jet dy gave me d books for a long long time dy..i did read it for once, n thats all...aiks, i dy forget all those principles n wat sekolah bestari n bla bla bla la..a big headache is coming oso la..so god, please help me...

No comments: