Monday, October 29, 2007

its been d sweetest weekend for me since d last time

last 2 days were d sweetest weekend for me for so long dy, coz he finally spent so much time with me after we had so much quarrels. it was so sweet to spend so much time with him, holding hands to walk in market,(this is d only thing v can do in sdk, no shopping centres for us to go dating lo), have dinner together with his mum, hehee, 1st time out with his mum oh, so nervous oh, scare she doesnt like me much, hope she won la.
long time din feel so sweet dy oh, its reli need time for me to adjust everything then only i won thinking of those not 3 not 4, act im d one oways responsible for d quarrel, thou its not my fault everytime, but im oways d one make everything worse, maybe i reli so 'jin' gua, like to start a quarrel then last last make myself unhappy only, so now, i reli hope i won do tat anymore, coz i scare one day, i ruin my relationship myself. have strength im myself bah, hope i reli won do it again!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

its good to hear that you and him are better d. hope things are fine to you all this time. gambatte! ^^