Tuesday, October 30, 2007

an amulet

Kian gave me an amulet last nite, a thailand amulet, saying tat it can protect me n will make everything i done go smoothly without any obstacles. act not so believe, but i oso believe tat nothing is impossible, so he bought for me, then sure i will wear it. i am very happy n appreciate wat he has done for me, its not about d thing he bought for me, o d money, o anything, but its about his concern n cares for me. everytime he buy something, sure he will think of me n wanting to buy for me too, it is so sweet. im jus an ordinary traditional little sweet girl, hehe, i jus wan more cares from d one i love, tats it, then i will feel satisfy n hangfuk, yes, tat is me, d stupid little girl! having to meet him, know him better n lastly fall in love with him is jus so wonderful to me, thanks god for giving me d chance to love him, thou, v had so much quarrels recently, i jus hope it won happen so frequent now, little quarrel can make a relationship grow more mature but too much of it jus will make everything worse, i reli don hope tat will happen to me n him, blesses on us.

No comments: