Thursday, June 19, 2008

feel stress in working again

today..heard bout many rumors at school, made me feel down at school all day, plus din sleep well last nite, made my day more miserable...
day by day, feel tat teaching is reali not tat suitable for me...but in some other ways...i love teaching as well...so, it makes me feel so 'mao dun'...i felt dat i reli not so good in controling students, i not fierce, i don like to scold students, maybe bcoz of this, they don reli sacre of me...ppl will say dat i should be more firm n scold students whenever it is needed..but i reli don like to do it, i don feel dat scolding them will make things better, n yet it jus will ruin the relationship n make them don like to listen to my teaching...but not scolding them, sometimes they will tend to ignoring me...this is d thing that make me so sad recently...
i like my sons n daughters...i mean d class i handling...but, bcoz of my mercy, they start making so much noises whenever i enter their class...until today..i reali cant take it anymore, then i did something stupid n something dat i shouldnt do in front of them...feel so dump...n make me feel reli disappointed with them...i treated them so well but in d end...wat i deserve? maybe i shouldnt say like this, coz they r jus little children...13 n 14 yrs old only, but...it reali make me feel so sad...is it i treated them too well dy? should i change? yes...i think i should change...
things reli din go well with me recently...maybe i need another change? i need fresh air~~

No comments: