Friday, June 13, 2008

hari ini dalam sejarah


yeah~~wat would be the story for today? u will never guess...yeah~~finally i went to curl my hair this noon after school time...act ive been thinking of it since monday, when i saw a colleague of mine went to curl her hair during the holiday...it is so pretty..so since then, i was thinking of perm my hair for days dy, then finally in this very historical moment..at 1.30pm, i reached saloon there, n i decided to perm my hair...hahahaa....yes~~MY finally change her out look dy..then the Q is...how i look like now? i wish can upload a photo now but im using my bro's com...so, fres..wait me ya..sure i will upload a pretty photo of mine asap...yupe, i like my new hair style pretty much..am i look old now? no la...a bit more mature la...hahahaa(trying my best to cheat myself now)~~~

No comments: