Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a tiring working day

getting tire n bored with my job recently...jus get into my teaching life for 3 months i dy feel tire n bored...how am i going to stand for another 30 yrs? i really cant imagine...
teaching reli not d things i think of on d beginning...its really need a lot of mental strength then only can stand all those stress n tikam sini tikam sana from behind...things are not as easy as u think...we are working from 6.30 until 3..then those paperworks..u cant imagine nowadays a teacher not only teaching...they are clerks, accountants, reporters, dicipliners....all those u can name it, then a teacher can become one of them...sucksss....i really getting frustrated with my job now...but i cant run away...help~~
after all those stress....he is giving me such a headache also...feel so down these few days, all my pimples come out to say hi to everyone dy..so shit...hate it...god, help me...im so stress~~

No comments: