Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sport day~~

today n tml would be d sport days of my school...a tiring activity of d year~~
today went to complex tooooOOOoooo early dy as many teachers haven reached oso, so waited ter alone, din c my partner pang's shadow at all, feel so sien, as i woke up at 5 in d morning, OMG, early le....i oso dunno why i so obedient n teng wa one, ppl tend to be late to this sport day n i so 'hardworking' to arrived so early...im crazy i think...no ppl notice i was so hardworking oso..do things for 0 purpose...soh po meng yee~these 2 days sdk was so so so so hot, so today...my beloved sun goh goh sek me so much...kiss me whole face n hands, make my face n hands become so dark dy...s**kssss.....i put on my sun block dy but it seems din work lo...sien sai...d weather was so so so hot la, sitting ter oso can sweat like hell...plus i have no duty these 2 days, i have done my job b4 sport days...so im like a soh po, sitting on d audience seat...staring on d padang, looking on those kononnya atletes running like a turtle ter....wah...God, help me~~
n tml would be another my god day for me~~~HELP~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.