Friday, July 6, 2007

my life~~

i was reading my frens blogs for weeks, then suddenly, i wish to have a blog for myself, i not sure who will view my blog in d future, just feel wanna write down my feeling everyday (if can la, i oso dunno i will log in n write my blog everyday o not)!
today, my lecturere came for d last time, 5 times dy, then he told me: i came here today coz i wan to make sure that u deserve an A-....cheh...i tot got another observer come today, made me so nervous for 2 days, luckily din reli do extra things, hahaha, bad meng yee...hope can get an A, but A- oso not badla, at least d png won so bad, then won pull down my pngk so much...finally, my observation can come to an end dy...thou i dy start relaxing since last week, hehee...came back from school, tot can have a reli nice sleep, but dunno why, cant sleep well woh..maybe too excited, hahahaa...so hunry, going to cook soon, n again, my cooking life will come to an end soon, since next sun i will move in to my sis place at cheras, no chance to cook, dunno i will miss my cooking life o not le...
a student gave me a present today, so sweet, yes, she gave me a big bottle of sweets, thanks to you Sin Ai, she is reli a nice n hardworking girl, reli nice to meet her here in SMK ss17, of course, all d students here are reli nice n active...feel happy to teach at ss17...met a lot of nice ppl here, all d teachers are reli so nice n willing to teach us...thanks to you all...if i have time, let me write a blog on my happy time in ss17...going to miss you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

den request ur sis 2 gf u cook lo...