Thursday, July 12, 2007

my last thursday in ss17

today reli a so so happy day for me...
early in d morning, pn Heng n Amy spend me n pris eat chu cheong fan n kuih, reli so nice n d chu cheong fan reli so delicious, thanks to u oh pn Heng n Amy, they are reli so nice to me during me teaching practice in ss17, they teach me a lot in teaching, tell me what should i do n what i shouldnt do in teaching, help me when i needed a hand there n also talk to me a lot, if not, i will be quite boring there, hehe..they are reli so nice to me, spend me eat a lot along this 11 weeks, hehe..seems i like to eat so much woh...


















after my delicious breakfast...i went to help farid to conduct his lab experiment...y im so nice suddenly? coz they are doing a frog dissection oh...yes, i never see any dissection b4 mah, sure wanna be there to geh poh a bit la, so i hang out there for almost 2 periods, walked here n ter to c them cutting d frogs cruelly, hehee, then some students asked me for help..opsss, soli la, i never do tat b4, but i still pretend to know bout it, so just tell them to cut la, don scare, hahaa, then teach them they should do this n tat...haha, dunno i got give d wrong info o not...but reli so excited to c them doing all d dissection, i have no experience in tis, but now, can consider have half la, ahaha, thanks farid to let me in his class, 1st time to in a class with 4sn1 too...

then, studens from 4sk1 came to find me n farid, they invited us to go his class to have a farewell party together with haffis, yes, haffis teaching them science, i only been with them for a few relief classes, they were so sweet to invite us together...n so happy as they bought d secret recipe white chocolate acadamia cake...wow, it is so d**n nice oh, i reli love it wat, wish to have a second slices but shy to ask, then end out eating only one slice, so regret la...took lot of pics with them, n received chocolate from them too, thanks to u oh 4sk1...n so envy haffis, he got a big card from them, a card tat i wish i can get too...very nice n pretty...

then...another cele with 4sn1 during recess time, but i was promised to go cele bday with chinlee, so i skip out for a while to go canteen n cele with her...but, quite paiseh oh, coz canteen ter was pack with lots of ppl, all looking at us coz v bring a cake, all look at us like looking at a monster, hahaa...but nvm, v still celebrating there also, jian sheng, boon giap, sook peng n su chian are there too to cele with chin lee.. eat cake again, tiramisu..ops...soli ya, i din put it in d freeze so it melted dy, soli so much...but still taste nice mah, so ok la..hehe...happy birthday to u o chin lee~~~

then, fin cele with chinlee, i go back to makmal kimia 1, then, cake again, oso from secret recipe, this time is chocolate flavour, my favourite...but guess wat..by the time i ter, they said, opsss,soli teacher, v dy fin it oh, v din know u so late oh....what d...not angry la, just cant eat my chocolate, so sad ma, but after tat, a student don wan to eat n give me her/his part, thanks a lot..then finally, get mine, ahaha...so greedy, ppl din say wanna spend me eat also la..ahahaha..then farid buy many cakes too, they din fin it, so i help him to keep in d room ter..left 3 more cakes...haha, dunno how he is going to fin it, so last last he put in d staff room n let d teachers eat them...not bad oh..

after that, i went in 4sk2 for another celebration again, is pris class, i just tumpang makan, but when i was ter, my stomach protest to me dy,telling tat they cant fit in anymore food, but, since i was ter dy, sure i cant run away dy...so, again, cheese cake n banana cake, OMG, reli OOMG, i eat so many cakes dy for d whole morning, thou cakes are nice, but how can a ppl eat so many in just a morning? so when saw d cake...feel...my god, help me....hehe,kidding la, act i like cakes so much, esp chocolate one...
noon time, puan Chong bring us, me n pris for lunch, which Chong, not which, but both, both puan Chong kl and Puan chong ah loi brought us tp ss15 n have a lunch, kind of farewell, n with alasi(dunno how to spell, our pejabat staff, going to leave on fri too) too...went to have a simple lunch, din reli eat much, as i reli cant fit in more dy, my fei tou lam so big dy, hahaa, cant hide under my cloth dy lo, since wearing a fit skirt summore.....reli so happy oh, teachers treat us so nice....

then, after lunch, my tk class said they still wan to have extra class for physics, but kononnya saja la right? coz they ask farid to come back too, sure something is on behind our knowlodge la, so i oso pretend dunno lor, ahhaa, it was so happy to know that they are having a farewell party for us, not only cake...yes, this time is my favourite chocolate cake, they also ordered Dominoes oh...wow...should be very delicious but....i just took my lunch, luckily i din eat much, then i can fit in d cake n dominoes too lor...thanks to u all oh 4tk...muaks...so touch oh...all of them stay back to have d farewell for us...

after all eating eating n eating, went to have bowling with farid n haffis, long time no play bowling dy, like i said, sure will cuci longkang one, so, without any surprise, i almost cuci longkang everytime i play, so sh*t la...but i got strike oso la, not too bad is it? its only d 3rd time i play bowling mah, don laugh at me pls...hehe~~

its been reli a happy day for me, thanks to u all, thanks to farid n haffis too...

1 comment:

Aimi Nadhrah. said...

ehehehe... eat a lot of cakes aite that day huh teacher.
:PP