Monday, July 9, 2007

my last monday in SS17

today is my last monday, last assembly in SS17 dy, feel little so...sad during the asseembly, besides feel nervous for wanting to present our present to puan Asmah...looking at d students, so many of them i know, thou i din teach them, but i do go in their class for relief so many times, yes, i have many relief classes for a week, more than d periods that i have to teach..hehehe...a student gave me present too today, food, some what like a mooncake, not bad, thanks to her, see min, if i din write her name wrongly..i taught her mathematics, for extra class la, i din reli go to teach her class, 4sk3, a class with nice students too...

today is my last class with 4tk, my physics class, did some exercises with them, then i gave them a little souvenir from me as a rememberance..feel like ng seh dak la, got a moment feel like crying but sure din do tat la, so paiseh la if i reli did tat, so they looked ng seh dak me la, i not sure they meant it o not, but with them, i do have a nice time, esp when we went to penang together during school holidays...thou they reli weak in physics, but they reli willing to learn, n i reli appreciate that they do concentrate in my teaching, make me feel like i reli have to big responsibility to teach them n make them understand, make me feel that, im reli a teacher, hehee, cheh..im working as a teacher mah, sure im a teacher wut..took a picture with them all, not all la, 2 ppl not here today...let me show u...
they are so cute right? going to miss them all...hope they will miss me too, hehe...

3 comments:

TC said...

Indeed it's so "berat hati" to leave the kids after being with them for quite some time.

Hope so much that the LM will over soon when we first start teaching in the school. But when we are about to leave now, feel sad pula...

Anyway, glad to know that you are doing well. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

how bout my class le? hehe...

Anonymous said...

You write very well.