Monday, November 16, 2009

imbalance again

feeling imbalance again today, y will be like this? coz of d meeting lor...it was d mesyuarat guru yang terakhir for this yr...so d principal was giving speech at d beginning...walau eh...i dunno y this principal will be like this lor, jus know how to criticise d teachers for not doing well in some stuff but never giving us any appreciation or compliment...is she reli think v can do everything perfectly? v are not a saint, v are jus human being, so being imperfect in some stuff jus normal to us lor, but how she react? I don think any of us like how she comment on us lor, coz, thou v know v din do well, but not jus like a shortgun there, shooting us like v meant to be shoot...hai...make me feel so imbalance, feel so down in working, luckily it is d last week dy, i can relax n re-energise myself b4 need to face her again in d future...
not only her, when i got to know wat i need to teach next yr, make me feel so so imbalance again, i know i need to teach math n chinese again next yr, ok bah, i dy accept it, but y wan to put me in psk again? dont they know its dy very heavy for me to teach 2 main subjects, why still wanna put me under psk again? am i reli so fresh until they know i won able to rebel? its ridiculous...feel so sad about d arrangement done by d barisan pentadbir, v have so many new teachers around, why jus don leave some for them? why must me?...feeling so so imbalance again today...im reli having a bad yr ahead...help!!~~~

No comments: