Friday, January 11, 2008

1st week of teaching

time reli fly so fast, then fin my 1st week of my teaching life..how was my teaching for this week? tiring, n my log so sour..yest my leg 抽筋for twice, so cham oh, so now i walk like a handicap ppl, coz reli so pain, this morning while im in school, i have to pretend nothing happen n needed to walk like normal me, so suffer oh, my 小腿reli so pain pain pain...make me think of carol, opss...soli...din mean anything oh, but make me think of how u feel lor my dear, reli feel not so good while walking, n cant walk normally oso...muakss...ganbade oh my dear~~

thou it was my 1st week teaching only, i dy start marah-ing ppl in class dy, can consider i almost marah each class i enter for last wed n today...reli cant tahan those little kids so 没大没小, reli can pretend no teacher in d class n talk among themselves only, n most annoying is tat..they speak foul words in front of me, Gosh..they reli think i don understand o wat? so dare to speak those words in front of me ah...but..i cant do anything oso, jus can warn them n make them feel shame in d class...coz i terus marah marah only...y i so geng start marah-ing ppl so fast? i oso wonder why, coz normally im so tame one, ahahaha...i don like marah ppl bah, so i oso wonder why, then...i blame on my AV, wahahhahha....but real oh, b4 my AV n d period during my AV, i found dat my temper reli become so bad dy, reli can easily get angry n marah ppl...sure i can control, but while facing those monkeys n special spesies monkeys, no need la i think, terus marah, no need give face geh, if not they won respect me in d future anymore, must give them a 下马威1st, right? teaching lower form must let them know that they cant easily bully us, im d one n only can bully them..hahahaha...

guess wat...my option is maths and physics, guess wat i teach starting next week? math? physics? sorry la...tiada apa2 yg berkenaan dgnnya tak kira yg hidup atau mati...im giving d task to teach chinese n seni...yes..u din c me type anything wtong, is CHINESE N SENI!!!!! unbelievable, shameful, impossible...hahha...this is wat i learn in d chinese drama野蛮奶奶之大战哥史奶~~yes yes yes...for me this even chinese oso cant speak well ppl then can teach chinese, reli 不可思异! i got terus-terang n told d headmistress puan teo tat my basic reli not tat good, but she said its ok, then i ok lor....hahaa....accept d challenge la, i sure can do it ma, coz im GOOD, wahahahahaha.....'puke'....

then, im giving d job to become d teacher advisor of the chinese orchestra band...hahaa...again...unbelievable, shameful, impossible...hahahaa, im reli like this phrase so much, same like in 小孩不笨, but i forgot how to say dy, i jus remember d 'vegetable' la, ehhehe...so i have to take turn to go back school on sat to take care of my daughters n sons practising instruments with a teacher from kk o elsewhere, so jet, i might have chance to deal with liang liang oh, wahahahaa.....luckily got pang accom me, so pang, i cannot fly me aeroplane oh, wahahahaa...

No comments: