Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1st post in 2008

hallloooooo, im back, again, ehehee, stop blogging for almost a month lor, soli soli...coz reli bz recently..oh ya, Ladies n Gentlemen, Baby n elephant, hehehee....i start teaching lo, since 07.01.2008, my 1st posting after graduated lor~~my school is SMJK Tiong Hua, a sekolah bantuan kerajaan, not a fully government school, so d budget for doing things are limited sometimes lor..but can consider is a chinese school lo, more than 80% is chinese students n even teachers oso majority are chinese. not bad oh rite?
how my last job? since i not yet confirm in d company, so i only need 24 hours notice then can leave the company dy lor, so no worries, my last day in Maxland was 31.12.2007, day to remember so much, muahahaha, even my last day i oso went to meeting with big boss, luckily he din give out any bananas dat day, ehehehe...jus work 2 months then i start teaching lo, actually quite lucky lo, coz i reli din expect i can get my posting so fast lor, start teaching with those interview in July oso, macam so unfair to them, but so nice to me la, muahahaha...
before start working, i had a taklimat in KK, stary 3 days 2 nites in Palace Hotel, all cover by d government, so nice, wahahaa, then, government servant style, 6 meals a day, until v all so fat fat dy after d taklimat, li hai le? to me, its like a vacation for me b4 start teaching lor, actually long time no enjoy like tat dy since i start working in Maxland, coz everyday oso need work woh, how can enjoy le? so consider last vacation b4 teaching, ehehehe...after tat...start my teaching life for 30 yrs lor...56 yrs old only can retire ma...:(, cham cham lor...

1 comment:

aprilWong said...

COngrats Meng Yee! Selamat Sejahtera Cikgu Chin!