Saturday, November 3, 2007

my 1st day of working

din reli sleep well last nite, im not sure im nervous for working today o wat, coz i was in a such bad sleep recently, cant reli sleep well at nite, have to turning round n round then only i can fall asleep after 1 hour o 2, i reli dunno wat happen. kian said i drink nescafe in d morning, hey man, every morning i oso drink la, why last time i won be like tat n now im like this? reli have no idea!
woke up at 6.30am this morning, so early oh ho? but i think, for the rest few months, i have to wake up this morning too lo, reli will going to miss my sleep sleep time oh, n miss my pig pig life too...reach office at 7.50am, a bit early coz my fren haven reach yet, she is d one who will bring me to my head later lor, then sit on d sofa there, saw 2 handsome ter,hahaha, not bad man, but so sad too, coz im not d same office with them, im at d another side, another compartment...din reli do much this morning, my colleague explain to me wat i have to do for my pose, HR + admin clerk...deal with logging camps operation...OMG, 1st time deal with this kind of things, reli dunno how to start, plus my frens not same department with me, so din chat with them, maybe later lo, still got chance ma...in short, my 1st day...jus a normal boring day.

No comments: