Friday, September 28, 2007

finally~~

finally im here, BACK~~its been a long time tat i din update my blog dy, act not i don wan to update it la, just each time i wan to log in, its just loading n loading ter, nothing happen, so i think there is something wrong with my connection o my password o anything. howevery, wats wrong with it? its my IE page setting's wrong, today when i try to log in again, i heard a sound 'dak' then i know there is something wrong with my IE la, so i went to my page setting n click some here n ter, then log in again, BINGO~~yeah, finally i can log in my blog again lor, so happy~~
a lot of things happened during my absent in wring my blog, yup, reli kinda a lot of things happen, u wan me to tell u one by one now, act i oso dunno wan to start from where...from where i stop last blog, OMG, cant la, its been 2 months since my last blog, so how can i write it all?? oklah, tell u d most important thing then ok la, finally, i graduated lor, yeah yeah~~ stupid la, wat so happy bout it? still d same ma, i din have an extra pair of wings o wat, still d same MY like b4, with a slightly weight gain(reli slightly??)with a hair cut, then d rest still remain d same, n still jobless, continue d pig life at home everyday, so meaningless man~~so anyone need to hire me? i can do a lot of things oh..hehee, u name it, i'll do it~~

1 comment:

aprilWong said...

Finally! yeah....i really thought you gave up on blogging already! Welcome back!