Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What a tiring day

Oh my gosh, today reali such a tiring n exhausted day for me! For d 1st time In my working life, I work from d beginning of school till d end of school! For the 1st time I have to enter class for d whole 10 periods of school, thou 4 of them I at foyer not At class but I'm still working on d sudoku competition at foyer! I'm exhausted! I even can't have time to have a pee at toilet, wtf! Wat have u all done to me? Y me?
Then for d 1st time in my teaching life I reali shout at a class n marah them kau kau, Hahahah, I'm jus like a 38 woman, standing at d corridor, scolding students for not finishing my work n still fooling around outside of d class! My face reli so black, according to my colleague n students oso told her tat they never c me fat foh, Hahahah..u reli think I won be angry? I'm human oso mah!
Today reli so hack for me la, work nonstop plus kokum in d afternoon lagi, wtf! Only make teachers suffer yet students don like kokum at all....hai, government's law: ever student must spend more time in kokum, not only concentrate in academic! Shit, only make teacher suffer more! Luckily tml is a public holiday, can sleep more! Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the key to attract the
users to go to see the web page, that's what this website is providing.



my blog Amazon - Dean Graziosi