Thursday, February 5, 2009

can i be tough?

mum told me during dinner time, dat jason n his family will be coming back tomolo evening...they finally back sdk, but, without tian around us anymore...d feeling of heart breaking come back to me so deep again now...i tought i m ok, i already accepted d truth, but deep down in my heart, i never let go at all...when i went to tian's wardrobe jus now, tears dropping down again, those happy memories again appear in front of my eyes, it jus like wat had happened yesterday..i wonder b4, n now again, how am i facing jason n his family? all i remembered is...jason n tian, they jus like twins...jason oways follow wat his brother do, but now, without him around, what wil he do? will he cry? when i look at him, will i cry? i reli dunno...i cant imagine d situation...mum said...she doesnt know how to face his mother n how his mother face my mum as well...yes, it is true...to us, thou tian not reli my bro, v have no blood relation at all, but he already is my little bro, my family, he jus like son of my mum, coz i oways tease mum dat, hey, ur big son..ur small son...means tian n jason...i reli dunno how they react tml when my dad n mum go to fetch them at airport..but 1 thing i can be sure, tears will drop...his mum, cant accept d truth tat tian is not around anymore, yes..not only her i think, anyone dat know tian, will feel d same too...coz, he reli such a wonderful kid...those days never exist anymore, try accept d truth? easy to say, hard to make it happen...everyone jus need time...i jus need more time!

No comments: