Thursday, December 11, 2008

kk trip

went to kk with frens during this long long holi...jus for few days, but maybe coz of d Haji holi, i met a lot of sandakanian in kk...made me feel like...am i at kk o sdk? hahahaha....its real man, reli made me blur blur dy...
as usual, went to kk, sure wanna go shopping la, n this time, haizzz....as usual, used a lot of money on buying this n tat, plus eat this n tat...kk reli is a shopping heaven, thou compare to kl, kk will lose la, but since i cant go to kl this yr, so kk is my 2nd choice n this choice oso not bad la...kinda love 1-borneo dy...its feel jus like in midvally, those brands that i love are there waiting for me to go in n have a look, hahaa, normally when go in a shop, must have a plastic bag come out with me..haiz...this is me...cmy~~
this trip to kk, reli bought a lot of unexpected things...last Raya when i went to kk, i wish so much to buy a Nike shoes...walked in so many shops n tried so many pairs of nike but none of them is suited for me...n this time, God reli has joke with me, when i din plan to buy any shoes, but i met with a pair of nike which reli so nice n i like the pattern as wel...so...without hesitate, its in my house now..hahahaa...
reli feel so relax while in kk these few days..feel so nice n relax n happy n everything la..wish can go ter again soon lor..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so ur wallet hurt so much??
haha
me too..
but just feel like not enuf..
shoes here nice also..
suit for my taste......
low heels..
hardly find in kk